How to write a thesis for Biochemistry
Biochemistry is a branch of science deals with chemical reactions, that takes place inside the body. Biochemistry comes under life sciences. None of them are unaware of this subject. Mostly, Biochemistry is taken as the core paper for the medical students. In Biochemistry, there is lot of laboratory research work. Coming to the thesis writing in biochemistry. It consists of the tests in biochemistry. What the students are performing in the laboratory and the literature review are written in the form of thesis. Thesis is also termed a Dissertation. The tests in biochemistry are included in the thesis and this forms the whole thesis. Thesis consists of 5 parts. Title of thesis, Introduction, review of literature, material and methodology, Results and discussions, Acknowledgement, Reference and finally addition of research articles. The tests in biochemistry is included in materials and methodology and their respective results are included in the results.
1) Title of the thesis: An important thing to remember is the title of the thesis, holds high values. If a person reads the title of the thesis, they will understood the value of your thesis. It should be well- researched and literature review should be done accordingly, depending on your research. The key words should be mentioned in the title. After deciding the title of the thesis. One should check with the plagiarism. Because tests in biochemistry field of research, there are new innovations day by day. The researcher should be updated. Tests in biochemistry which is done is also included in the title of the thesis.
2) Introduction: Introduction gives the clear idea of the tests in biochemistry in research articles. The tests in biochemistry are taken and its checked for plagiarism free content and it is included. In the field of biochemistry, mostly the research are done using the medicinal plants. The origin of the plant chosen in tests in biochemistry are written in the introduction its medicinal values are also included. This is done in tests in biochemistry.
3) Review of Literature: Review of literature is very important for a research. In biochemistry, it is very essential for the researcher, to do a literature review. Because if we plan to take a topic for research, it may be done by some other researcher before. All these criteria’s are to be noted by the researcher. From the name, a review should be taken. Because the tests in biochemistry involves many assays, which includes anti-cancer, anti- inflammatory, anti- diabetic activities. All these assays are performed and the results of the tests in biochemistry are in the respective research papers. A person who is writing a thesis, should read the research article entirely, to avoid plagiarism in tests in biochemistry.
4) Materials and methodology: Materials and methodology is an important section to be included in thesis writing. The tests in biochemistry consists of various assays, various techniques, number of instrumentation, the notes collected from literature review and what all techniques they used in research are discussed. The reagents which are used for the tests in biochemistry are included. The current methods and the recent research are also included. Nowadays there are so many techniques involved in biochemical research. For example, GC-MS analysis is done in the whole plant extracts. and the sample is tested for the components present in the extract. This is for the preliminary analysis. After this, Chromatographic techniques are used in tests in biochemistry. These are generally done for the separation of compounds in the tests in biochemistry. The next step is finding out the structure of the compound, for performing this tests in biochemistry, a method called NMR is used. NMR is the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, this gives the structure of the separated compound. These are some of the examples of the techniques and instrumentation in tests in biochemistry. Mainly, all these assays are performed to help in finding out the medicine for serving mankind in tests in biochemistry. These should be included in thesis writing in the materials and methodology section in tests in biochemistry.
5) Results and Discussions: Results and discussions may be written separately. Or as a single heading in the tests in biochemistry. In this section, the topic of the research chosen its results are represented with the figures, legends and tables. After explain the results, it is also discussed then and there. First in line to mention in results and discussion section is the results arrived from the preliminary analysis in tests in biochemistry. It involves qualitative and quantitative analysis in tests in biochemistry. It tells about the compound is present or absent. The results expressed in the form of tables. And the images taken during preliminary analysis is represented in the form of figures. The researcher should note that the pictures inserted are to be in JPEG format in tests in biochemistry.. The discussion section tells about the results came from preliminary analysis and it is how much needed for the study. Animal studies are performed. It is called as invivo studies. That is the compound identified from invitro study, is tested by administering into animal model. To see its activitiy. This is mainly done in tests in biochemistry. This process is called as pre-clinical trials in tests in biochemistry. This animal model study is mainly performed in tests in biochemistry. The histopathological study is also performed to see the cross- section of the animal model for better understanding. This is the main thing should be included in the thesis. After this, discussion is written, where explaining about the histopathological results and the medicinal value, whether it is curable or vice-versa. This is done in tests in biochemistry.
6) Acknowledgement: Acknowledgement is included in every thesis, because this section is acknowledging everyone, who have helped throughout the research work. This includes acknowledging, the research laboratories, college or universities, funding organizations in tests in biochemistry. Friends and family members who have helped in research work. The tests in biochemistry, which are done in research laboratory are very helpful during the research work.
7) References: References are the most important section to be included in the thesis. Because with this reference only, the people reading this, will take the respective article and used for their research. Citations are also included. Generally, the references are written in the thesis, in the chronological order. The references in the tests in biochemistry are well-researched and included in the thesis. It is also included in the alphabetical order. The journal name written in references, is usually written in italics. In the introduction, materials in all the sections if the references are inserted, the authors name is more than two names, it is written as et al., the et al., is written in italics. More references in the thesis, tells the value of thesis in tests in biochemistry..
8) Addition of research articles: The above mentioned are the important sections, should be included in the thesis. The other thing must be included in the thesis in the tests in biochemistry is addition of the published research paper in high impact journals. When we start with the introduction till the references in the tests in biochemistry. We write a research article and publish in high impact journal. Each and every paper, we publish should be included in the thesis. So that if the examiners, when evaluation gives a positive approach for our thesis. The research articles, we publish should be of UGC care journal with high impact paper. These are to be included in tests in biochemistry.
These are the important things to be mentioned in the thesis in the tests in biochemistry.